Enter your details below for your chance to win a culinary trip for 2 to San Francisco with Al Brown. Plus be in to win a weekly prize of a $100 Regal Salmon Voucher.
Thank you for your entry. We have added you into the weekly draw of a $100 Regal Salmon Voucher and the ultimate prize draw of a culinary trip for two to San Francisco.
Terms & Conditions
The New Zealand King Salmon Company Pty Limited (“Promoter”) Promotion Terms and Conditions
REGAL AL BROWN SAN FRANCISCO CULINARY ADVENTURE PROMOTION
- Instructions on how to enter this competition, form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Claims are only open to New Zealand and Australian residents. Claimants must be 18 years of age or older. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, the Promoter's New Zealand branch office, participating retailers, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Purchases on or on behalf of business, or other organisations, will be ineligible.
- The promotion commences at 9.00am NZST on Monday 25 February 2019 and closes at 11:59 pm NZST on Monday 3 June 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- Entries must be received by 11:59 pm NZST on Monday 3 June 2019.
- The winner of the Ultimate Prize will be drawn on Wednesday 5 June 2019 and notified by email or phone by Friday 7 June 2019.
- The winners of the weekly $100 Regal Voucher prize draw will be announced every Monday and notified via email.
To be eligible to enter, you must purchase one of the following Regal Salmon Products ("Participating Product") from any participating New Zealand or Australian retailer during the Promotional Period and while stocks last:
- Regal Manuka Cold Smoked 100g twin, 200g twin
- Regal Cold Smoked Slices 100g twin, 200g twin, 50g
- Regal Pastrami 100g
- Regal Wood Roasted Natural 200g
- Regal Wood Roasted Mixed pepper 200g
- Regal Wood Roasted Lemon Herb 200g
- Regal Wood Roasted Tomato and basil 200g
- Regal Wood Roasted Chilli lime mint 200g
- Regal Wood Roasted Double Manuka 200g
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- ULTIMATE PRIZE: There will be one (1) prize for two (2) to be won.
- WEEKLY PRIZE: There will be fourteen (14) prizes to be won.
ULTIMATE PRIZE DESCRIPTION RRP
- 1 x Prize
- The Ultimate Prize comprise the following:
- A culinary tour of San Francisco for 2 with Al Brown (including Al’s favourite breakfast, lunch and dinner spots)
- A list of recommendations from Al Brown on places to visit and dine
- 1,000 NZD spending money.
- 5 nights 4-star accommodation in San Francisco, including breakfast
- Return economy class flights for 2 to San Francisco, USA (from winners nearest commercial NZ airport or nearest Australian state capital city)
- All airport and airline taxes
- Return private airport / accommodation transfers in San Francisco
- TOTAL PRIZE VALUE: NZ$ 15,000
WEEKLY PRIZE(S) DESCRIPTION RRP
- 14 x Prizes
- The Weekly Prizes comprise the following:
- Regal Vouchers
- Value NZ$ 100 each
- TOTAL VALUE of all 14 PRIZES NZ$ 1,400
- Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices and are correct as of 1 February 2019. The Prize values may vary depending on point of departure and dates of travel. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any change in Prize value between now and the ultimate travel date.
- Unless expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions, all other expenses associated with redeeming the Prizes become the responsibility of the Winners. The Winners are responsible for all expenses other than that specified, including but not limited to spending money, transfers, meals, drinks, incidentals, mini-bar, laundry, room service, telephone calls, activities, insurance, taxes (including departure taxes), energy surcharges, gratuities, service charges, passports, travel insurance, excess baggage and all other ancillary costs. Travel insurance for the Ultimate Prize is the responsibility of the Winner. The Promoter and the Sponsor are not liable for any costs incurred if the Ultimate Prize Winner travels without insurance. A credit card imprint or cash deposit may be required from the Ultimate Prize Winner at check-in to the hotel, for all incidental charges.
- The Winner of the Ultimate Prize must be 18 years of age or older.
- All travel is subject to availability at all times and maybe dependent on select seat class with airlines or specific room category availability with accommodation partner. Travel is valid between Monday 2 September and Saturday 28 September 2019. All bookings must be made a minimum of 45 days in advance of requested departure dates. All bookings and documentation regarding the prize must be made via Free-2-Travel Holidays Pty Ltd or their agents. Redeeming the prize is conditional on acceptance of the terms and conditions of travel as detailed by Free-2-Travel Holidays Pty Ltd and the airline carriers in accordance with normal travel practices. No portion of the prize is redeemable for cash. The prize is no refundable or transferable. In the event the winner is under the age of 18 years, they must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. Winner and companion must be in possession of a valid passport with a minimum of 6 months validity on it prior to departure. Winner is responsible for any amendments fees issued by airlines or suppliers once booking is confirmed and ticketed. Visas, valid passports, additional spending money, meals (other than those included) and any other ancillary costs, including but not limited to insurance and any applicable insurance excesses, not listed in the travel prize package descriptions above are the responsibility of the travel prize winner and his/her nominated traveling companions as incurred. It is the winner's responsibility to organise transport to/from the airport departure/return point. Prizewinner and travel companions must have valid travel insurance for their period of travel.
- The Sponsor is solely responsible for the fulfillment of the Prizes.
How to enter
To enter the competition, you can:
- Visit www.regalsalmon.co.nz/competitions and click on the “Win” button;
- Post your unique code, name, email and address and phone number to:
Regal San Fran Promotion: PO Box 12957, Penrose, Auckland, New Zealand
- Please retain proof of purchase until the end of the promotional period.
- If the unique code entered is invalid the entry will be deemed invalid and will result in an ineligible entry.
General Terms And Conditions
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following:
- only one entry permitted per Participating Product; and
- each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry requirements.
- Entrants must retain proof of purchase. Failure to produce proof of purchase for each entry when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of a entrant’s entry or entries and forfeiture of any right to winning the prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entrants may be required to first sign acceptance of these terms and conditions before the winner is announced.
- The Promoter will use its best endeavors to provide the prize components listed. If any of the prize components are unavailable for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that part of the prize for another item of an equivalent value.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication including any email communication sent to (or by) the Promoter to any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise; (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications; and (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the promotion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of an entrant participating in the promotion. Entrants should obtain independent tax and financial advice.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer's rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. These Terms and Conditions must be read subject to those statutory provisions and will not affect any statutory rights that a claimant may have in relation to the return of a Participating Product.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the offer and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, agents, contractors, service providers, offer suppliers and as required, to New Zealand regulatory authorities. Validity of a claim is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entrants have the right of access to, and right to request correction of, their personal information. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter at: New Zealand King Salmon Head office, 93 Beatty Street, Tahunanui, Nelson 7011, New Zealand or any other address as notified on the Promoter's website: www.regalsalmon.co.nz Telephone: +64 3 548 5714. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, suspend, terminate or modify the promotion or any part of the promotion if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Promoter's reasonable control adversely affects the Promoter's ability to conduct the promotion or part of the promotion as contemplated in these terms and conditions, subject to any written directions from any regulatory authority. Any cancellation or modification to the promotion will be notified on the Promoter’s website: www.regalsalmon.co.nz
- The Promoter is the New Zealand King Salmon Company Pty Limited, 93 Beatty Street, Tahunanui, Nelson 7011, New Zealand. Administration of the promotion will take place at the offices located at 93 Beatty Street, Tahunanui, Nelson 7011, New Zealand or any other office as notified on the Promoter's website: www.regalsalmon.co.nz Telephone: +64 3 548 5714 Email: email@example.com